Thick -Dense frontal hairline density by hair transplant
The most difficult in completing hair transplant procedure is to create a hairline. According to Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry, the requirements are different for every patient. A person who has less hair fall and also have a better availability of donor area requires low and dense hairline. Reconstruct a new frontal line requires technical surgical skills and artistic skills as well. It is also important to create it in a way that it looks natural for a life time not only for just a day. Therefore, to have a perfect hair transplant with an dense frontal density, you need to consult with one of the expert surgeons.
Several ways to determine the height of the hairline:
There are many ways to determine that how to increase the height of the hairline according to the person capacity.
- Place a central point about 7 to 8 centimeters i.e. 3 inches above from the top of the patient’s eyebrows.
- Create a central point by placing it four fingers above from the top of the patient’s eyebrows.
- About two fingers above from the most visible forehead wrinkles of the patient, place a central point.
- Place a central hairline, at a point where the patient’s forehead moves in backward direction.
It is necessary to create a lateral hairline within the line that is outside the lateral canthus. There is a huge difference between the adolescent and adult hairline. The adolescent hairline is higher from the forehead and shortening over the temple slightly. Particularly, the frontal hairline is about 7 to 11 centimeters above from the area located between the eyes centrally or glabella.
Single hair follicular unit technique:
This hair restoration technique is mostly use to create natural soft hairline. The surgeon use different size units of follicular to increase the density of frontal line. it is also important to blend an old hair correctly with the hair transplant.
You can get a hairline same as you have in your teenage but as time pass and you become start older, the hairline will start looking artificial. Therefore, it is better to create a central hairline above the forehead for about 7 to 8 centimeters.
Phases of temple angle design:
We can say that to create perfect and natural looking hairline is an art. Therefore, a surgeon should be creative to create a symmetric hairline. There are two phases of temple angel design. They are as follow.
- To remove a strip of hair parameter over the region of donor is first phase of temple angle design. Mostly surgeons remove a single strip of elliptical tissue to decrease desolation of follicles and transection.
- The second phase is more important as compare to first one because in this phase, the surgeon relocates this unit of follicular from the balding area where the hair is to be revive.
Important points to be remember to create a natural hairline:
- Same in the direction of the native hair, circulate the graft.
- Use only one hair follicular units in the area of frontal hairline.