Cheap hair transplant in Switzerland is a dream of every patient who wants to undergo baldness treatment. However, one can’t find less than 3000 -3500 CHF all over the country. Hence majority patients travel abroad to our clinic for follicular unit extraction procedure where 0.56 CHF per graft is charged. Hair restoration is one of the most emerging procedures and it can be really helpful for you. According to research, more than 50% of the average men will be affected by baldness till the age of 50 years. In Switzerland alone, 43% reported baldness to some extent. Therefore, more and more people are heading towards the need of a baldness treatment.
The cheap hair transplant in Switzerland may prove beneficial for the people who have:
- Partial or limited alopecia.
- Thinning of the front hairline.
- Problems related to the volume.
- Genetically weak roots.
- An accident/ surgery
- Hair loss due to stress
The cheap hair transplantation in Switzerland uses basic techniques to remove follicles from the regions of the scalp which are more loaded with density and are genetically not affected by any sort of alopecia. These are then transplanted to the bald areas of the scalp.
The procedures for hair restoration may vary from one condition to the other but the main course of steps remains the same. The following steps are being done:
- The patient’s skin is anaesthetised so that he doesn’t feel much pain during the process.
- Next the surgeon either removes a strip of the scalp from which follicles may be extracted. It provides a broader range of surgery. Such a technique is called the FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant).
- The other way to remove grafts is the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) which is done on a micro level in which grafts are taken from the skin by making holes in the scalp. The patient’s own hair is being extracted and used as grafts.
- These extracted follicles are implanted in the bald areas of the scalp. There are certain instruments which are used for this and this is the most precise step of the procedure.
- After that, there comes a recovery period in which the scalp is protected from any kind of heat or chemicals that may cause irritation. The new hair starts to grow in twelve weeks.
The prices do not remain constant and they differ based on the area of the scalp covered and and the number of grafts made. They may also vary from area to area in Switzerland. In Switzerland it may cost an average of $4000-$14000 or Swiss Franc depending in the number of grafts being done.
Current prices in Switzerland
|Number of grafts||FUE||FUT||Sessions|
|1000||3000 CHF||2000 CHF||1 day|
|2000 grafts||6000 CHF||4000 CHF||1 day|
|3000 Grafts||9000 CHF||6000 CHF||1 day|
Comparison Abroad (Lahore Pakistan)
|1000||550 Swiss Franc||400 Swiss Franc||1 day|
|2000||1100 Swiss Franc||800 CHF||1 day|
|3000||1650 CHF||1200 Swiss Franc||1 day|
|4000 Grafts||2200 CHF||1600 CHF||2 days|
- It helps to achieve the required volume of hair back
- It is a proven technique with very satisfactory results.
- It provides you with a good and natural appearance.
- It helps you to gain the lost self confidence in your look.
- It doesn’t cause any harm to other functions of the body.
- It is a permanent resort to get rid of hair loss.
- Follicle infections and swellings may occur.
- There can be a temporary itching after the transplant.
- Shock loss ( thinning) may occur.
- If the surgery isn’t done properly, bleeding may occur.
- Hiccups after the surgery are also seen.
- The recovery time can be harmful in some cases, such as exposure to irritants.
Thus, cheap hair transplant in Switzerland gives you an effective technique to regain your lost hair with low maintenance. Many new methods are adapted and added to this procedure to make it even more beneficial.
How to travel Lahore, Pakistan from Switzerland
If you live in Switzerland and want to get your Fue procedure in Lahore, Pakistan then you need an E-visa or you may contact the Pakistan Embassy.
All major Airlines operate here and there is no direct flight so passengers travel via Dubai, Doha, Qatar, Bahrain and Istanbul.
The return ticket is usually 800-900 Euro
Our staff will reserve a hotel for you. You may call / WhatsApp +92-333-430-9999