Our clinic has been performing eyebrow hair transplant in Lahore Pakistan for the last 22 years. This procedure became possible two decades back. The new and popular technique FUE made it possible to reconstruct thinning or lost hair above the eyes. Before that make-up products were the only way to fill up the gaps. Some may opt to use the tattoo technique to have a fuller look.
Indications for Eyebrow hair transplant
This is a cosmetic procedure. Hair grafts taken out from your scalp are implanted into the sparse area. These grafts grow naturally making them fuller and healthier.
Who needs an eyebrow reconstruction?
Eyebrows are lost for various reasons.
- Accidental loss
- Over plucking
- As a result of treatment of some diseases such as chemotherapy
Both FUE and FUT are employed to recreate brow areas. With the advent of modern equipment and methods, FUE is preferred to perform the procedure.
In general, most of the patients can go through implant surgery. Even then few things are taken under consideration before implant surgery:
- Overall good health of the patient
- Patients having healthy donor grafts
- Patients suffering from particular diseases such as alopecia, need an in-depth individual examination to proceed with the surgery.
In short, candidates who lost them due to some trauma, accident, or genetic reasons are good candidates for it.
Step by step eyebrow hair transplant in Lahore Pakistan
- It is an in-office process. local anesthesia is used to perform the process
- The first step is to design the shape and dimension of the brows. The shape is drawn with the patient’s consultation. Special attention is given to the facial features of the patient to create a balanced look.
- After giving local anesthesia, the donor’s hair is obtained. Usually, donor grafts are taken out from the back of the scalp.
- If FUT is employed a strip is cut out along with shafts. And then individual shafts are dissected under a microscope. The cut-out site is stitched. A linear scar is visible after the operation. Individual shafts are inserted into the recipient site. To naturally fill up the gaps.
- In the case of FUE, which is most popular, units of 3 to 4 shafts are punched out with the help of a micro punching machine. The units are placed under a heavy microscope and individual grafts are dissected carefully to avoid any damage.
- Every single graft is inserted into the recipient site carefully. The insertion is done on a particular angle to follow the natural flow and direction of the follicles. It gives a completely natural look to newly grown hair.
- The result of both techniques is visible after 3 to 4 months of operation. A complete growth is noticeable within 6 to 8 months.
- The implantation brings about an exceptionally natural look. The implanted hair is natural so it looks really beautiful.
- Less invasive
- Not pain full, because the operation is performed under local anesthesia and oral sedation.
- You achieve permanent results that last forever
- The new growth is three-dimensional that gives a fuller, denser look.
- The color matches your scalp hair. So you don’t need any correction.
- After the procedure, you may not need any make-up to imitate your brows.
- It is better than microblading, in which dark pigments are used to fill the sparse area. It gives a very flat overview. And fade away with time. It needs to be repeated. Whereas implantation is a permanent solution.
- It is comparatively a costly procedure
- Some feel it takes several months to achieve a full regrowth
- In some cases, there is a chance that these follicles won’t regrow.
- In the case of FUT, a linear scar is left at the back of the head.
- Some side effects may appear after treatment that includes soreness in the recipient and donor area.
- There is a risk of pain, scarring, bleeding, or infection in both operated places.
To prevent potential side effects. The physician prescribes antibiotics. They give complete aftercare instructions. Usually, the side effects disappear within one or two weeks after the treatment. Although these side effects appear in very rare cases.
How long does it last:
For the rightly chosen candidates. It is a permanent solution. You don’t need to visit your doctor again and again.
Cost of eyebrow hair transplant in Lahore Pakistan
Typically it is considered a medical procedure. It falls in cosmetic reconstruction. The price for this procedure range 60,000 to 90,000 Pak Rupees. The price varies depending upon
- Individual needs. How many grafts are required to cover the area?
- The clinic you chose for surgery
- The location of the clinic
- The physician’s fee
Do it need a regular trim:
since scalp hair is used to fill in the gaps of brows. They keep on growing according to their growth cycle and length. You need to trim them regularly. They might need a trim after every two weeks. Another aspect is, over time they may adjust with the brow hair growth and you may not need to trim them anymore.
Eyebrow hair transplant in Lahore Pakistan is for both men and women. It offers long-term results. Choose a competent surgeon and weigh all options carefully. First, research properly and then decide to go through the surgery. If you need online FREE consultation then you may send close up images through WhatsApp +92-333-430-9999
People also search
|Best hair loss treatment||Hair restoration|
|Hairline lowering surgery||Male pattern baldness|
For free advice | Write us or WhatsApp | +92-333-430-9999